Friday, October 2, 2009

Getting ready to go trailriding


I haven't figured out what is harder to pack for..the stuff we need for riding and eats; the stuff the horses need for riding and their eats or getting all the stuff ready for the stuff. Gary spends days getting the truck ready, the trailer ready, I get the food ready, the clothes ready, our son ready to have a few days without mom and dad... what teen doesn't relish that one!!! So now, the trailer and truck are ready. Horses, I think they figured it out, and they seem to look forward too it, Rocky is a 'busy-body' always watching up towards the house to see what's going on.. Toby... our farm dog gets this dejected look of 'their going away again'. We meet up with my sister and her husband, they live in Tennessee, so we get together and trail ride for a few days, and this time the husbands are combining their fishing along with this trip.



And this morning, it was raining and kind of cold, one of those morning you just want to lay under a blanket and watch something on TV totally useless. But later the sun came out, it warmed up, and I always enjoy the beauty of the sky afterwards.



Then I figured to check on the peppers I still have growing out in the garden, this one is a perfect Christmas ornament!!

No comments:

Post a Comment